In the business, with the business, for the business
Momentum GRC assists regulated firms, and those looking to become regulated, understand and meet the compliance requirements of the Financial Conduct Authority, the Prudential Regulatory Authority and where applicable, other financial services regulators.
Our partners, consultants and associates have extensive experience, gained over many years as industry practitioners, regulators, skilled persons and compliance advisers. We focus on getting to the heart of any governance, risk or compliance issue in order to provide practical and well considered solutions.
We can help you understand the regulatory risks involved with your firm and assist you with identifying, managing and mitigating such risks. We work with you in partnership, by taking away the burden and complications of compliance. By making it easier to do business, we want to see your business grow and prosper.
As your GRC business partners, we will demonstrate that:
- We have experience and depth across an extensive range of financial services sectors and associated compliance requirements.
- We can provide cost-effective solutions to any regulatory issues your firm may face.
- We only utilise experienced, knowledgeable staff on client assignments who have a demonstrable track record in their areas of expertise and who also hold relevant professional qualifications.
- In situations where firms are encountering difficulties with the regulator and their regulatory status may be threatened, we will use our experience to help you navigate complex and challenging issues.
- We can assist in raising your compliance standards by building credible and robust solutions.